Learn, Grow, Repeat
Hey, you have done this before:
- You are a passionate programmer that cares about building scalable, performant and robust systems;
- You have strong accountability for maintainable, clean and tested code;
- You have experience in executing full lifecycle software development - from design to deployment and monitoring;
- More specifically, you have experience in building microservices; ideally deployed in Docker containers on Kubernetes;
- You are an enthusiastic Gopher (we would really like that);
- You know a thing or two about the technologies we use in our stack.
Let’s do it even bigger and better:
- You will help architect, build, deliver and maintain the microservices that make up our backend;
- You will ensure the performance and quality of our microservices and the system as a whole;
- You will help build a high availability distributed system in the cloud (IaC anyone?);
- You are encouraged to explore new technologies for creating new applications or improving existing ones;
- You are encouraged to share the knowledge with your teammates. The newly explored or anything you deem interesting - we’d love to hear about it!